Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Hexar RF Back focus one more time
From: "Paul Jones" <lug@nrg666.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:03:35 +1100

Hi Stephen,

Okay so if the back focus can be adjusted to  work with Leica and CV lenses,
does this mean it would also be out with a Hexanon lense?

What i mean is the back focus a problem with the body, or is that the
hexanon lenses are designed for a different back focus from the Leica and CV
lenses?

Regards,
Paul