Subject: [Leica] Square Format Leica
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 05:43:47 -0800

Frank wrote:<snip>I think it was Kit that said the Hasselblad has a gadget
to make the format
square... I think he meant a gadget to make the FP rectangular.. <snip>
I have occasionally put up one of these for sale on Fridays on the
Hasselblad UG and the LUG; it is called a 4.5x6cm mask set. It consists of a
metal mask that is placed between the 6x6cm magazine and the body, and a
plastic mask that is laid on top of the viewing screen.
As regards 24x24mm cameras, I did once own a ROBOT; they are still being
made. see http://www.robot-camera.de/

Oliver Bryk