Subject: Re: [Leica] Does this mean we can't talk about Leicas?????
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:47:48 -0500

Folks this isn't real

The server address, www.homelandsecurity.gov@subj.com, makes you think
that it's an official government address, but it's not.  In
fact, the www.homelandsecurity.gov section is actually interpreted as a
username at the server subj.com.

Go to the url:

http://www.homelandsecurity.gov@subj.com/dhs/

Look at the sidebars about F16s for schools program and NSA secret
hideout

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com