Subject: RE: [Leica] States' Rights and Racism HOME SCHOOLING -
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:45:52 -0800

At 12:30 PM 2/12/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>No socialization skills in the curriculum??
>
>It would seem to me important if the kids aren't going to be exposed to
>other kids in a school...

I think they assume that the parents will take care of exposing the kids to
other kids -  which I did.  One problem with today's public schools is that
they try to be everything to everybody.  Parents have to take some
responsibility for raising their children.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

photos available from: