Subject: Re: [Leica] xxx was Mark revisits history
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:42:58 -0500

Daniel:

I use my AIS lenses on a Kodak/Nikon N90 digital, (around $750-$1,000
used) in metered manual and in aperture priority modes.  I'm given to
understand, but don't know for certain that you can use them with the
D100 but without the internal meter. I have only one Nikon AF lens
which works in all 4 modes.

I'll sell the whole lot when the D9 arrives.

- --
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com