Subject: RE: [Leica] States' Rights now cornbread
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:54:14 -0700

Adding the molasses to the cornbread mix is cornpone? Hmmm.

My mother said that during the War (that was II), they ate lots of cornbread
(the way we make it, the Cherokee way, without the sugar, and with cornmeal
and no flour--that's why it's so nice and gritty!) with buttermilk. You dip
the cornbread into the buttermilk. Very tasty.

Yes, and no sticky fingers allowed on the Leica. All that sorghum might eat
clear through the black chrome finish!

K.