Subject: RE: [Leica] digital contact prints?
From: Wade Heninger <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:29:51 -0800

At 07:48 AM 2/11/2003, bdcolen wrote:
>Don't know how their consistency compares to yours, but they are
>consistent...But actually, lately I've been having them use Acufine -
>I'm not sure whether that indicates that I have somehow lost my mind, or
>whether I'm just on a nostalgia trip - but I like the results... ;-)

Acufine is wonderful stuff, and not just because of the nostalgia trip!

I've been using it extensively over the past few months and, since moving
to a rainy city with alot less light, will probably continue to do so more
and more.

Its very nice to have a single type of film and be able to shoot it from
200 EI up to 1600 EI depending on conditions.