Subject: RE: [Leica] digital contact prints?
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:12:29 +0100 (MET)

Always did like Acufine, but I can't get it over here. Acufine was what I
was using when I met Sean Callahan (then a Life editor) in the seventies.
He gave me a stern stare and wondered why I didn't use something readily
available. At the time you could buy Acufine off the shelf, but for some
reason Diafine and Acufine are just not available here. I actually have a
1qt can of Acufine that I took with me when I left the states (1976). I
wonder if it would still work :)

I'm pretty happy with Xtol. I haven't had any problems with it bombing out
on me. It's not as easy to mix as its repuation would have it ...

I always got good tones with Acufine. I liked it.

Daniel