Subject: Re: [Leica] Favorite Photographers
From: David Degner <leicanews@myrealbox.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:42:47 -0600

As an idealistic youth my favs are kinda predictable.

1)Ami Vitale - www.amivitale.com (even a good web site, a flash site that
isn't tacky) She is everything I want to be.
2)W Eugene Smith - 8-O gotta love his darkroom stuff
3)James Nacthwey - The man has balls and ideals and hes not afraid to show
either, I just wish the press would show his stuff more.
4)Sam Abel - Ok the guy is an artiste and does very little good with his
photos but their just pretty and I like his style.

Now I gotta look up everyone elses favorites and see if I like their stuff.

David Degner