Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm baaa-ack
From: "John Straus" <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:46:15 -0600

Dammit Peter !! You have missed a most typical week in the LUG!

- - A few good posts of the upcoming Franklin Mint 50 Summicron as someone
coined, har har, and a few hundred other posts that went along with it that
I had to delete w/o reading. (You might have been here for these as I don't
recall when this info was released)

- -A few good posts on public citizen rights, then a few hundred going off
topic and it's now into some political crap again. Can these people not help
themselves????? Brian should start a filter than nukes any message with a
presidents name in it cuz freedom of speech should stop RIGHT HERE !!

- - A few good posts on 800 speed print film some heavily scientific, then a
few hundred semi useless ones mixed in there, all for the sake of family
snap 4x6 prints at Wal-Mart. [No offence Austin it just seems to add to the
humor of it all ;) ]

- - A few good posts on Leica Warranty, then a few hundred fingerpointing,
your a liar, with my dealer, I know what I saw, In my country, insurance is
better cuz I might drop my Leica off a cliff, just call Leica USA and ask
posts.

- - And last but not least a FEW postings of PHOTOs by Steve Unsworth, Nathan,
and a few others that deserve taking a look at. Hell, even BD posted a PAW!!
(I'm with you on your main BD no matter how many think the alts better ;P).
I thank these fine people for saving my sanity and posting something that
brings me back to...ahhhh, what the eye can see...

John Straus
Chicago, IL

PS: Some of this is sarcasm some is not. I'm not gonna tell you which is
which you'll just have to speculate and think I'm an ass.

ARCHIVE ARCHIVE ARCHIVE