Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Week 4
From: Gary Marklund <Gary@Marklund.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 05:46:45 -0700

On Monday 10 February 2003 00:38, GeeBee wrote:
Graham,
The "bands" are a combination of subject. In the winter they overseed the
fairways with winter rye. The rough is left dormant. The coyote is standing
on the green which is mowed in a cross-cut pattern.There is a sandtrap
between the fairway and the nearby gravel. The addition of a yellow-green
filter probably does the rest. I had at least a half-dozen shots, but even
though they live on the golf courses and feed off the plentiful supply of
rabbits, they are still wild creatures and don't let you get very close.
Thank you for your comments.
Gary

Message from "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] PAW Week 4)