Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 6 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:36:01 +0100 (MET)

Just got an SMS from my wife. She found it ... behind the pots in the
kitchen cabinet. MAN I just HAVE TO stop doing that!

The one in St. Louis still burns me up. I figured I would find it when I
moved. I probably didn't check out the oven close enough (never used it
for anything really).

Thanks for the note, Nathan!
Daniel