Subject: Re: [Leica] New Poland gallery on Leica Gallery Net
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 23:57:52 -0500

Hi Nathan,

I tried to reply privately, but my message was refused.

I really enjoyed your Poland Gallery.  I don't think I have a favorite,
I just like seeing them all together.  We visited Krakow, and other
places, this past June, and your pictures remind me of what I saw there.
  Central Europe is truly a magical place.

Did you get to Krakow and meet Stanislaw Stawowy?  He said you may be
coming by there.  If you didn't, you should make it a point to meet him.
  He is a great guy and teriffic guide.

Mike Durling