Subject: Re: [Leica] Moderately OT: Scanner or Digital Camera?
From: "Steve LeHuray" <steve@icommag.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 19:17:41 -0400

> I just had a little discussion meeting with a Musician I'm doing a head
> shot for.....
>
> I told him I'd be shooting the thing on film and have the scans made at
> the time of processing as I usually did.
> He gave me a withering look. Asked me if I had a digital camera.
> I said no.
> Another even more withering look.
>
> Mark Rabiner
> Portland, Oregon USA
> Photography

....this reminds me of the mindset from about 20 years ago when MTV and
music videos started up. Even though 95% of music videos were shot on film,
usually 16mm, the musicians and music video maker/ wannabes were convinced
that music videos were shot on video.

sl

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Moderately OT: Scanner or Digital Camera?)