Subject: Re: [Leica] paws, not PAW
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 10:43:08 -0800

Doug

I have seen coyotes come a lot closer to me than 40 feet in
Yosemite.  I was there over a Thanksgiving week to take
a rock climbing class, and only had my Nikonos, but the
animal filled a good part of the frame.

Your two coyote pics show a very well fed animal, not
typical of those living down in my canyon.

Jerry