Subject: Re: [Leica] Kip Peterson - PAW week 6
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 12:25:34 +0100

Kip and Nathan,

this was exactly what I was going to write, but Nathan beat me to it.
Actually I was going to say that getting down on your knees may have
isolated the big tree against the horizon, but on the other hand
there may have been something unwanted things in the foreground then.

Among your pix, I like the potato field best. These wheels are for
irrigation, are they not? Does it really pay to irrigate potato
fields? If so, potatoes must cost a lot over there. BTW I'm  self
sufficient when it comes to potatos, and even if I only calculated
minimum wages, mine cost a fortune if you count the time..

Chris