Subject: Re: [Leica] ACLU and Your Right To "Keep Pushing That Shutter"
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 17:25:29 -0800

A euphemism for the V chip. A number of movie/media industry people had
town hall meetings to address this chip. It seemed to them that this
could be a first step before other kinds of software could placed in the
TV, irrespective of the buyers wishes.
One of the panels was convened at the Disney animation studios in
Burbank. I can't remember the names of the panellists, but it was of a
sufficiently high calibre that McCain himself showed up to speak.
Slobodan Dimitrov