Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 09:59:23 -0800

On 2/8/03 bdcolen  wrote:

>Thanks for the thoughtful critique, Adam...My only response re the snow
>on the window comment is that when you see the print, you see incredible
>detail in the snow flakes, which I think works. My other thought is that
>the blurred snow would be a bit of a visual cliché, no?
>
>B. D.

Well actually I was more interested in non-blurred snow - perhaps using a flash
to illuminate the near-field snow so it's frozen and sharp but the light only
marginally is scattered onto the scene - in daylight this shouldn't be too hard.

I admit that it has been decades and decades since I lived in a place where snow
falls so the whole issue is new and the concept of cliche doesn't come up.

Adam Bridge