Subject: Re: [Leica] Warranty Issues
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 10:10:55 -0700

You are suggesting that a person fraudulently represents themselves as
the owner of an item in order to receive a benefit. I am sure it has
been done but I do not think that a Leica dealer should be suggesting
that this is good practice on a email list. Why do you not run it by
Leica and see what they have to say?

John Collier

PS: I shot a roll last night and expect to shot more today.