Subject: [Leica] Photoshop Elements Won
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 11:58:58 -0500

The great Phtoshop 7 vs. Elements debate is over.  I bought
Elements 2.0 for home use with my new iMac.  I can still use
Photoshop 7 from the office if I need the healing brush.  I guess it's
an arrangement that gives me the best of both worlds.  Now on to
hooking up my new Epson 2200 printer today.

The Nikon 4000 dpi slide scanner comes next.

Richard

Richard Clompus, OD
Roanoke, VA