Subject: RE: [Leica] Warranty Issues
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 08:44:12 -0700

Frank--

I have no idea which states limit warranty restrictions, but Leica does
outline that in both warranty texts (international and USA) ... one stating
that you may have certain rights in certain states, another stating that
some states can't limit warranty coverage, and so forth. Probably a
requirement so that if folks are in a state that disallows restrictions,
folks will know they're covered.

Kit