Subject: Re: [Leica] I bought me a scanner!/netiquette
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:03:01 EST

In a message dated 2/7/03 5:44:38 PM, sld@earthlink.net writes:

<< I made the comment in particularly because it was a good shot. What
happens all too often when an individual, among amateurs or beginners,
gets the 'good shot' is a falling into a complacency. But that is
precisely the moment to do a serious self critique and use the momentum
to go even further. So my comment, solicited through the act of the
photo's public presentation, was a pedagogic goad and not a negative
deconstruction of the image.
As always, I enjoy seeing the enthusiasm that the non-commercial
photographer has with this our craft, amateur and professional alike.
Slobodan Dimitrov >>

Marvin should be happy he at least got a comment on his PAW.  I've noticed
most (at least in public) don't get too many.

Kim

ps...to those who have taken the time to comment on my PAW's, if I missed
thanking you publically or privately--thank you.