Subject: RE: [Leica] High speed color films...
From: Howard Sanner <flagstad@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 21:38:27 -0500

	There are some pictures I took using ASA 800 color film on the
web at:

http://recordist.com/aeshc/conv111pics.html

Although I used Fuji for these (because I had some on hand), I've
used Kodak 800 with about equivalent results. Note that I'm not
holding any of these up as examples of great photography, just as
examples of what ASA 800 film looks like when shot under
artificial light.

	Fuji 800 pushes nicely one stop to 1600. I've never tried that
with Kodak 800. I also now remember that a picture of skater
Renee Roca, taken using Fuji 800 pushed to 1600, got enlarged to
8x10 and looks fine, even if I did take it with a Nikkormat FTn
and 300mm non-AI Nikkor.

	Again, FWIW, and YMMV.

						Howard Sanner
						flagstad@mindspring.com