Subject: Re: [Leica] I bought me a scanner!
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 17:43:48 -0800

I made the comment in particularly because it was a good shot. What
happens all too often when an individual, among amateurs or beginners,
gets the 'good shot' is a falling into a complacency. But that is
precisely the moment to do a serious self critique and use the momentum
to go even further. So my comment, solicited through the act of the
photo's public presentation, was a pedagogic goad and not a negative
deconstruction of the image.
As always, I enjoy seeing the enthusiasm that the non-commercial
photographer has with this our craft, amateur and professional alike.
Slobodan Dimitrov