Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital and Leica
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:08:34 -0700

I have heard this too.. several months ago from a Leica connected person...with some
reliablity... It will be an R based Leica digital... so current lenses presumably will be
compatible...the sources seem credible.

One thing is for sure....the "news" is either true or false...and guess what ....

time will tell....Steve