Subject: Re: [Leica] Series Polarizer question
From: Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 08:31:45 -0800 (PST)

> after screwing in the Series ring, I find it rather awkward to
> turn the filter while viewing the polaring effect in the VF

The Series circular polarizing filters were intended to be used with Leica's lens hoods that incorporate a wheel on the side for turning the polarizing filter.  For example, in this photo http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leica/28r28safari.jpg, the black bump on the left side of the 28mm Safari's lens hood is the wheel for the polarizing filter.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Series Polarizer question)