Subject: [Leica] FS: Bessa L + 25mm/4 Snapshot-Skopar
From: Matej Novak <matej.novak@hermes.si>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:14:09 +0100

I'm selling:

Bessa L (actually branded as Cosina 107-SW, but this is the same camera as
Voigtlander Bessa L, just with a different tag on it) complete with
Voigtlander Snapshot-Skopar 25 mm/4, round lens hood, front and rear lens
cap, and 25mm viewfinder also from Voigtlander. Also included are camera
body cap, strap and instructions. Everything is like new, and comes in the
box. Since I have shot 5 films through this camera I can guarantee that
everything is in a perfect working condition

Asking: $251 + Shipping

Actually I have this camera on E-bay as Item 3004946339.

On E-bay under username "matejn" I'm selling also a lot of Rolleiflex stuff,
including a beautiful Rolleiflex T with meter in working condition.

Please contact me off list at "matej@hermes.si".

Matej Novak