Subject: [Leica] Series Polarizer question
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 09:17:54 -0500

I received a Series Circular Polarizer (On topic) it was a Leitz in a shipment of items. I searched the archives, and found I need to mount it with the dot towards the camera.
However, after screwing in the Series ring, I find it rather awkward to turn the filter while viewing the polaring effect in the VF, without getting fingerprints all over the glass.
Can anybody recommend a simple procedure, (short of wearing CSI-style latex gloves) to avoid this?

Thanks
Noel