Subject: Re: [Leica] High speed color films...
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 07:51:38 +0100 (MET)

Hi Austin,

I use it for indoor sports:

http://geocities.com/daniel_ridings/team/index.html

I've even gone up to 1600 with good results (but haven't put them up yet;
I will if anyone is interested).

I think most emulsions are moving in the same direction as Fuji. Their
Press 800 and 1600 (besides the 100 - 400 in Superia/Xtra editions) handle
mixed lighting very well. Portra might not since it sounds like it was
designed for controlled lighting situations.

I go up to 800 and 1600 every winter. I always have a box of 20 of each of
them lying around.

Daniel