Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery offerings- M7 book Now In Stock!
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:23:56 -0500

ATTENTION: On behalf of my friends at the Leica Gallery, I post the
following  message. If you have any questions, Please contact them DIRECTLY
at LeicaPhoto@aol.com.
 Happy Snaps,
 Sal

 Dear LEICA Friends,

    Jonathan Eastland's new M7 Handbook which is exclusively carried by
Leica Gallery is now in stock. It's format, similar to the M6 book will
include heavier and more glossy paper with fantastic image reproduction. The
price is $42.95.

    We also, have other special Leica book offers for a limited time:

     1.The Leica Story: A History of the Leica Camera by Emil Keller: This
is a brand-new hardbound book with dustjacket (9 x11 inches) with over 140
pages of the history of the company from its beginnings in the 19th century
through 1989. Emil Keller was associated with Leica for 50 years both in
Germany until 1935 and then as an executive at Ernst Leitz New York City.
The book is filled with photographs and diagrams/drawings of the camera
mechanisms. It is actually rare to find a book in English devoted to the
company, its history and its products.This was originally published by
Keller in 1989 in two soft-cover editions that are long out of print (volume
one is especially hard to find!). Leica Gallery exclusively distributes the
new hardbound one volume edition in the USA and the regular price is $40.
For list members the price is for a short-time $30.00
     There are only a total of about 150 copies available is this privately
printed edition and all copies are signed by Emil Keller..

     2. E. Leitz, Inc. New York by Emil Keller: There are only one or two
copies available
of the only other book by the same author. It is hardbound and signed (78
pages) and now hard to find. The story of Leitz in the USA is recounted with
pictures and illustrations. It is the same size as the new book and does not
have a dustjacket (cover has the old Leitz NYC logo and title with silver
imprint on a red cover). The price is $50. signifying that only 3 copies
left.

 3. Leica M6TTL Handbook by Jonathan Eastland: This book is well-known and
is exclusively distributed in the USA by us. It is the definitive book on
the M6TTL with 183 pages and all copies are signed by the author. The price
is regularly 42.95. It is now for a limited time priced for LUG members at
$35. We have less than 20 copies and while it will be reprinted, there may
be some delay before it is again available.

     The two Keller books and the Eastland M6TTL  and M7 book can be ordered
now with a shipping charge of $10. no matter how many you order for shipping
via UPS in the continental US (foreign is by FEDEX and prices to be quoted
on request). Leica Gallery takes AMEX, VISA and MC. Please give full
information including telephone number for questions and the zip code where
your credit card
bill goes for security purposes. You can email it or 24 hour fax it
(212-777-6960) and to talk to us in person, we are here Tuesday through
Friday 11 to 6 and Saturday 12 to 6 ET. Our telephone number is
212-777-3051. We welcome you to stop-by the gallery, see our exhibitions and
look at over 1000 titles of Leica books and general photographic monographs.
 Warm wishes to All,
 Rose and Jay Deutsch/Leica Gallery
Leicaphoto@aol.com

Sal DiMarco, Jr.