Subject: [Leica] Paying Job - First Entirely with Digilux 1
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:04:54 -0600

Spent last evening doing an assignment entirely with Digilux 1 and two Quantum Strobes.
I have to say that with the external flash synch, aperture priority, et al. It turns out to be a
damn nice tool for web work and for the price. I don't know of another low end digital with
external flash and manual/semi-auto features that Digi1 have. Does anyone else?

This link

<http://www.bighornforge.com/class/index.htm>

As well as the links found on the that page - all Digilux 1.

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] Paying Job - First Entirely with Digilux 1)
Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Paying Job - First Entirely with Digilux 1)