Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica motor winder doesn't seem to fit
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 10:09:04 -0700

 From the photo.net leica forum:

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=004NL2

And here is the relevant text:

- --------------
  Ian MacEachern wrote:

I had the identical problem and it stumped several Leica people, until
the Leica Clinic last spring at Lisle-Kelco (Canadian distributor) when
one of the reps from Germany solved the puzzle after about 15 minutes
of intense scrutiny of the camera bottom. He asked for a razor blade
and trimmed away a very tiny bit of the body covering on the side with
the mounting stud (shutter side), and that cured the problem.

  If you look closely at that side when you try to mount the motor you
should be able to see where it is hanging up and with an Exacto knife
be able to remove a bit of material to allow the motor to mount.

John Collier