Subject: Re: [Leica] was kitty shotz - now pussy portraits
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 07:00:55 -0500

Sam - I tell you what i did.... I worried, thought about software
protection, worried some more, tried to get the software to work, then
I had to do some other things ( like go to work)  and low and behold 4
years later I still haven't done anything about my kids computers and
guess what?  child #1 is already in college and #2 is a junior in High
School.  The moral to the story is if you are going to do anything do
it now OR just bag it and discuss it with your kids and hope they make
the right decisions.

ernie