Subject: RE: [Leica] RE:Ebay
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 21:05:12 -0500

Adam,

> So it's okay for the capitalist-imperialists of Leica to post
> information about
> their products here

I, personally, didn't say I endorse that...  I, of course, believe it's fine
for us individuals to do so, but I have mixed feelings about businesses,
especially those that simply are subscribed to this list JUST to post
"for-sale" posts, which is not true of all business that are on this list.

Austin