Subject: Re: [Leica] How to photograph your cat
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:26:49 -0800

Matt

"Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder" --Now, who said that?

I remember buying Absinth legally in Denmark in the 50's and
60's.  Also would buy a bottle of Pernod, empty it (usually in
the "gabinetto", and refill it with the Absinth.  Smelled the same
to the Zollamt.  Frankly, it tasted the same also.

Jerry