Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens hood
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 08:21:20 -0600

No hood comes with it. Some say, due to design, you do not need it. I
found  I did and bought one from Ken Harness for $99.00. Better to be
safe than sorry. I was on a boat trip around Manhattan and took several
shots of the WTC. Printed a contact sheet. After 911, I got the sheet
out and to my sorry, lens flare ruined these two black and white shots.I
was going to enlarge them.