Subject: Re: [Leica] Pet photography reinvented (was: Discovering the 50mm)
From: Jim Hedger <jrhedger@pdq.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 08:12:31 -0600

On 2/3/03 8:53 PM, "Martin Howard" <mvhoward@mac.com> wrote:

> 2003-02-
>> 03%2017.07.33%20-0800/Image-FCC7D64237DC11D7.jpg

Martin,
For sure suffering from "Blue eye" I can't believe I even got the shot but
the highlights are completely blown I am going to try some PS tricks and see
what can be done. I agree with the cropping this was just a quick thumbnail
to see the shot and I decided to post after reading yours. The kitten was
chasing a feather hung from the second storey balcony and I believe she was
really exhausted at this point, as she was doing this for 30 min or so. She
could really get some height. It looks like she overcommitted herself on
this leap and had to stabilized herself. She was a joy to watch play and
unfortunately ran away later in the week. We all miss her in fact I haven't
even showed the children the photos (I have a whole series).

Jim