Subject: [Leica] Back, kind of, with a couple of pics
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 21:03:08 +0100 (MET)

Well, I'm back, kind'a, from Zimbabwe. Got back to Sweden late Saturday
evening after a 36 hour delay with a string of missed connections due to
snow playing havoc at Heathrow.

After a couple of days in the country I was hit by a nasty virus in my
right eye, smack dab on the cornea. It took days before I could open my
eyes, much less shoot.

All the same, I have some shots. They are not all up, not by far, but I
still can't see sharply with my right eye and couldn't cope with scanning
more than these three. In a couple of days I'll do my report like the last
time. These three are just to say "hi".

http://www.leica-gallery.net/dlridings/folder-4012.html

Take care!
Daniel Ridings