Subject: Re: [Leica] Help!? ColorSync, ICC, colour management systems? Confused!!
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 19:27:26 -0500

Martin - get "Real World Photoshop 7" by Blatner and Fraser, Peachpit
Press - got mine at Barnes and Noble. - this is how I started to learn
about profiles and how to get my printer to output what I thought I was
seeing on the screen.  You will also likely need a tool to calibrate
your monitor.  I have an iMac and found Monoaco Systems hardware and
software to be easy to use.

Here's your first lesson - when printing to an inkjet printer you stay
in RGB and do not convert to CMYK

I'm still learning but this is what has helped me.

ernie