Subject: Re: [Leica] COLUMBIA
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 21:43:58 +0100

I am not surprised at all, Jim! In fact, when I first heard the warnings
from NASA about not touching any of the debris, my first thought was
exactly that they wanted to prevent this. It reminds me of the Berlin
wall--you could still buy pieces of it several years after it had come down.

Just look at it as an expression of the American entrepreneurial spirit,
for better, or in this case, worse.

Nathan

Jim Hemenway wrote:
> Can you believe it?
>
> There is already someone trying to sell "SPACE SHUTTLE COLUMBIA DEBRIS."
>
> Item 2909722097

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland