Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [private] <-----
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:28:12 -0800

Austin Franklin wrote:

> Hey Martin, what, exactly does "[private]" mean when two thousand
> people
> read it?

Nathan's message appeared in my personal inbox, not my LUG box.  I just
replied to the sender (which was Nathan's address) rather than trudging
through the header fields of the message.  Some automated piece of
equipment somewhere had changed "Reply-To:" to the LUG, but for some
reason (presumably because Nathan cross-posted it) my email program
didn't pick up on it as a LUG message and left it in my private inbox.

Sometimes, I really hate "smart" technology.

M.

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: [private] <-----)