Subject: Re: [Leica] Learning to see
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:39:32 -0700

Canadian photographer Freeman Patterson has a series of books on
photography that are very helpful in developing a "photographer's eye".
All of them are good but "Photography & the Art of Seeing" would be the
most relevant. Your local library should have them in stock as all his
books had wide distribution. If not, and you are reachable by mail, I
would cheerfully loan them to you.

John Collier