Subject: [Leica] Learning to see
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:03:02 -0800

I'd like to put together a number of exercises to help the learning
photographer (is there any other kind?) to develop their skills.  Not
necessarily the traditional kind of exercises.  I'm doing this partly
as an exercise in photography, partly as an exercise in Internet-based
presentations.

Do you know of any exercises that help develop a photographers eye?
They would need to be relatively focussed ideas: "shoot pictures and
compare to others" doesn't quite cut the mustard.

M.

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Learning to see)
Reply from Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> (Re: [Leica] Learning to see)