Subject: Re: [Leica] State of the Onion address...
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:16:16 -0500

I think that you missed something Austin:

"where our wings take dream."

What the heck?  :)

Notwithstanding the foregoing, I'll not continue with this thread,
(although the LIBERAL DEMOCRAT in me would love to) as it now has
nothing to do with Leicas.

Jim

P.S.  In speaking with your lovely wife, I've never noticed anything but
perfect grammar.  And, I double dare you to tell her that I think she's
smarter than you!