Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Beautiful M4 Black Paint
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:42:07 -0800 (PST)

Jerry, it's a MILLENIUM M6, with the M2/M3 rewind
knob, and manually reset frame counter.  They are
super rare, and this one has many stories to tell.
Natchwey and Sonny go waaaay back, and Natch lost his
prized M body to Sonny in a poker game on a riverboat.
The whole sad story of his gambling and subsequent
conversion to plastic Canon's is covered in "War
Photographer II".

Cheers,