Subject: [Leica] WTB: Black Chrome M6 TTL .58X
From: "Thomas G. Tamura" <ttamura@aloha.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 05:30:49 -1000

I am looking for a black chrome M6 TTL .58X.  Don't need (or want) one in
mint condition and it would be nice if it was CLA's recently.

If you have a black version and want a mint silver chrome version .58X, then
we could possibly work out a trade?  If not, then I am prepared to buy it
outright and possibly post the silver chrome FS at a later time.

Let me know what you have, asking price, condition, e-mail pics, etc....

You can reach me at: ttamura@aloha.net

TIA,Thomas