Subject: [Leica] Website with Whaling pictures.
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:02:28 +0100

Dear LUGgers,

Last year October I posted a website with (Leica, mostly) pictures of our
visit to Lamalera in Indonesia. This is one of the very few places - maybe
the only place - where whales are caught for food, and in the same way as
has been done hundreds of years. A journey back in time!

I have now added a Travelogue, which gives you some more insight in what a
trip to such a place means, for the body and for the soul.

The new link is at the top of the page, under the two pictures: Travelogue:
from Flores to Lamalera.

 http://home.planet.nl/~sanderva/lamalera/start.htm

Comments welcome!

Sander van Hulsenbeek