Subject: RE: [Leica] opening bell
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:29:01 -0700

Brian--

Thanks. And again, apologies. And if it is 6:01 am in the village of
Kiritimati, in the Christmas Islands, that means it's been Friday for six
hours already. Doesn't absolve me of my sins for my transgression, but
perhaps they're less onerous being that much closer to the clang of the
opening bell! :)

Kit