Subject: [Leica] Mint and near Mint condition Leica samples
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:39:37 -0700

Dear Lug'ers--

Once or twice a year, our territory reps are able to sell their
demonstration samples at a substantial savings. These products, which can
range from M and R bodies and lenses to accessories, binoculars, and other
Leica products, are in mint or near-mint condition and all carry one year
"white" warranties, that is, a standard international style warranty with
the effective duration of a year. (Not a USA Passport Warranty).

We don't know just yet what will be available, but as soon as that list is
released, we have to notify the rep if there is anything we want, and she'll
hold it for us. These pieces usually go really fast, since they are being
released to a multi-state area (we are in the Southwest US territory).

If I know ahead of time that there is something that you need, we can be
ready when I receive the list. So if anyone is looking for a good piece of
barely-used equipment at a pretty good discount, now's the time to raise
your hand. If you are interested, let me know what you're looking for, and I
will check when the list is released--probably the beginning of next
week--and notify you if what you want is in the goodie bag and available.

If you are interested, drop me an email privately and we can discuss your
wish-list, or your gotta-have list. I can be reached at kitmc@acmefoto.com,
or by telephone at 303.664.0684.

Thanks!

Kit McChesney