Subject: [Leica] Leica Newsletter from Acmefoto
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:56:33 -0700

Dear LUG'ers--

I would like to extend an invitation to you to sign up for our free
electronic newsletter and mailing list for Leica fans, "Acmefoto Views," at
our online Leica dealership, www.acmefoto.com.

Acmefoto Views will be published monthly (and occasionally more often, based
on news and new product announcements from Leica), and will bring you the
latest news about Leica products and services, We will bring you timely
information about new product releases, rebates and incentives from Leica,
and of course, news about special deals from Acmefoto. In addition to
keeping you up-to-date on the latest and greatest from Leica, Acmefoto Views
will also feature interesting information about Leica's illustrious history.

Please join us at the following URL:
http://www.acmefoto.com/newsletter_app.html, or at our Web site at
www.acmefoto.com.

Regards,